Saturday, April 19, 2008

Form Four Science Two '98: 1998

Here's a story about a class that's crazy,
Would you believe it half of us are lazy.

The class I'm talking about is 4 science II,
There's thirty-five of us that I'm gonna tell you.

First there's the monitor here name's Rozianti,
She's so pretty she could be my aunty.

Second is her assistant Tan Soon Tat,
His resolution this year is eating lots of tarts.

Then there's a group called the 'Crazy Eight',
Where no one knows why they are always late.

There's Aaron, Low Wen Chen, Chan and Boon Liang,
Lim Heng Yong, Liew Siew Sien, Mei and Guat Siang.

Sitting in front of me is Mazni Oz,
She's so mixed-up she thinks she's the boss.

There's another Mazni if you want to know,
And she's the daughter of Mr. Malik Noor.

Cool and quiet Siti Hajar may be,
But when she blows up we better flee.

Ishah, Mastura, Afzan, Amy and Liza are the quiet bunch,
They make me query because they give me no hunch.

Hamizi and Muhaimin stay at the boarding house,
One thing I know about them is that they have no louse.

Noor Ismawati lives with Kasa,
She likes to eat laksa like a 'raksasa'.

Haida, Azirah, Lila and Liza are the 'Spicy Girls',
They like to boast and also chat about the world.

Faridah Arshad is our treasurer,
If you don't pay she'll call on the executioner.

Fasni Yanti is our 'Black Beauty',
But one thing for sure she's no real cutey.

Sri Rahayu is a good friend of the B.S.B,
They're so close they could be a family.

Mirror mirror on the wall,
Izeelda's the vainest of us all.

Mohd Fadly is our 'Romeo',
In a scale of one to ten he is zero.

Sverre Sverre standing tall,
He's the friendliest of us all.

Subari's the one with the porcupine head,
He doesn't know his hair can strike someone dead.

Aswad is the one that sits next to me,
When the girls start to come he'll start to flee.

Saipon Nizar is the new kid,
I don't know him yet but I know what he did.

Muhammad Shahrazif is the greatest of us all,
I'm never going to take a great big fall.

I'm rich, I'm generous, I'm smart, I'm kind,
I'm the one that's hard to find!

That is all about 4 Science II,
Please forgive me if I have hurt you.

Hope you enjoy this because I really do,
Thank you everyone just please don't sue.

1 comment:

mapieceofart said...

haha...cute...!

and whoa... i was only 10 when you're 16...!

at least there's something to be remembered... the sweetness of friendship you guys have shared...