When I am mad, catch me quick,
Put me in a nut house, fast asleep.
Place my Chemistry Book on my right hand,
Tell Abidah, I couldn't understand.
Place my Biology Book on my chest,
Tell Ahmad Helmy, I did my best.
Place my Math Book on my left,
Tell Syarifah, I am at rest.
Place my Add Math Book on my head,
Tell Nadzriah, I am now mad.
Place my Malay Book on my face,
Tell Suhaila, this is just a normal case.
Place my English Book on my knee,
Tell Kow Keng Lee, I am now free.
Place my History Book on my shoulder,
Tell Faudzliana, I did try harder.
Place my Accounts Book on my other,
Tell Nuridah, not to bother.
Place my Economics Book on my tummy,
Tell Nuridah again, this subject isn't funny.
Place my Islamic Book on my lap,
Tell Ustaz Lah, thanks for the help.
Place my PJK Book on my back,
Tell Hamidun, this is a fact.
And also tell them not to feel sad,
Even though they are the ones who turned me mad...
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
all your former classmates..??
how creative...
and sweet... =)
They're not classmates...they're teachers...
Post a Comment